Zesty Asian Dipping Sauce
If you can't find Chinese black vinegar, use cider vinegar in its place.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, September 2003
- Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- In a medium bowl, combine the fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, vinegar, scallion, and chile paste. Stir to combine. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.