- 12 ounces gin, preferably Hendrick's
- 3 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 9 ounces Concord grape juice, preferably R.W. Knudsen Organic Just Concord
- 12 ounces club soda
- 3 limes, halved
- 1 bunch grapes, Concord or red globe halved and seeded
- In a 1 1/2-quart pitcher, combine gin, elderflower liqueur, grape juice, and club soda. Squeeze lime halves over pitcher, and stir. To serve, pour over ice in tall glasses, and garnish each with 4 or 5 grape halves.
Musky-sweet fresh Concord grapes are available only in September and October, which makes them perfect for a fall wedding. They're a brilliant garnish, but any red or purple table grape will do.