Everyday Food, December 2008
- All-in-One Cookie Dough (http://www.marthastewart.com/281184/all-in-one-cookie-dough)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a lightly floured work surface, drop All-in-One Cookie Dough by heaping tablespoons. Using hands, gently roll each mound into an 8-inch rope.
- Gently bend one end of each rope into a loop.
- Bring other end of rope over first loop, forming pretzel.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 large egg white with 1 teaspoon water. Brush cookies with egg wash. Sprinkle with desired topping.
- After forming cookies, place on parchment-lined baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Bake until pale golden, 13 to 15 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.