Blue Cheese Salad
Source: Everyday Food, October 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons each water and fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Coarse salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 medium carrots, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, hot sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Fold in blue cheese.
- Add romaine lettuce, carrots, and celery; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.