Egg Noodles in Caraway Butter
Photography: Earl Carter
Source: Martha Stewart Living, February 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- Coarse salt
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fill a large pot three-quarters full with water. Bring to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt. Add noodles; cook, according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain noodles, and return to pot.
- Toast caraway seeds in a dry small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant and slightly darkened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add butter to skillet, and swirl gently until butter has melted.
- Pour caraway butter over noodles. Stir in parsley. Season noodles with salt, if necessary.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.