Chocolate Chip Cookies for Passover
Photography: EARL CARTER
Martha Stewart Living, July
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1 cup matzo farfel
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup nondairy semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together matzo meal, farfel, sugars, and salt. Whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir egg mixture into sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll dough into 1 3/4-inch balls; space 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Let cool on sheets on wire racks.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.