Crispy Parmesan-Marjoram Toasts
Martha Stewart Living, December/January 1997/1998
- Four 1-inch-thick slices country bread
For the Garnish
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Prepare oven broiler. On an ungreased baking sheet, toast each side of bread until crisp, 1 to 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan, marjoram, and pepper. Return to broiler until cheese melts and begins to bubble, 1 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.