Creamy Curry Dipping Sauce
Yield Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce, such as Sri-racha
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch of coarse salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar, curry powder, chili sauce, and salt; stir in cilantro. Cover, and chill until ready to use.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.