Sugar Snap Peas with Lemon and Olive Oil
Fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil turn crisp, fresh sugar snap peas into a refreshing side dish.
Martha Stewart Living, April 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pour lemon juice over peas, and drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.