Melon Balls and Margarita Syrup
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1 cup white tequila
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/283903/simple-syrup)
- 8 cups melon balls, from a variety of melons
- Fresh mint, for serving
- To make the margarita syrup; In a medium bowl, whisk together tequila, lime juice, Triple Sec, and simple syrup.
- Arrange the melon balls in a bowl or serving dishes. Drizzle with about 1/4 cup margarita syrup. Reserve remaining syrup for another use. Garnish with mint, and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.