Mango and Feta Salad with Black Olive and Thai Basil
This refreshing salad recipe is courtesy of Bahamian Flavors of Jean-Georges.
The Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons elderflower syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Thai bird's eye chile, chopped
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, halved, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon halved pitted black olives
- 2 Thai basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, elderflower syrup, salt, and chile. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Place each mango half on a serving plate; sprinkle with feta and black olives. Drizzle with vinaigrette; garnish with basil. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.