Spinach and Artichoke Wrap
Everyday Food, July/August 2006
- 1 can (15 ounces) artichoke hearts packed in water, well drained
- 2 whole-wheat sandwich wraps (12-inch)
- 8 slices provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), cut into strips
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Wrap artichoke hearts in paper towels; squeeze out liquid and coarsely chop. Set sandwich wraps on work surface. Lay 4 cheese slices down center of each, leaving a 1-inch border at top and bottom. Dividing evenly between wraps, layer artichoke pieces, bell pepper, and spinach on top of cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in tops and bottoms of wraps by about 1 inch, then roll tightly from one of the open sides to enclose filling.Wrap tightly in plastic or waxed paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.