Corn and Snap-Pea Salad
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Serves 8
- Salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels, (from 3 ears)
- 4 cups trimmed (1 pound) snap peas
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook corn and snap peas until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain vegetables; rinse under cold water, and dry. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add Parmesan, mint, scallions, oil, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.