Chocolate, Nut, and Dried Fruit Covered Matzo
Turn matzo, a Passover staple, into a sweet treat with this delicious recipe, adapted from the April 2007 issue of Martha Stewart Living.
The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008
- 11 pieces matzo (about 1 box)
- 11 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 11 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups dried fruit or crystallized ginger, chopped
- Place matzo on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Brush one side of matzo with either the white or dark chocolate; drizzle over dark chocolate, if matzo was brushed with white chocolate, or white chocolate, if matzo was brushed with dark chocolate. Sprinkle over nuts and fruit.
- Transfer matzo to refrigerator until chocolate is set, about 15 minutes. Break into pieces. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.