Try this tasty cocktail, courtesy of Graffiti Food and Wine Bar's Jehangir Mehta, when you're in the mood for a treat.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- 2 cups canned or fresh lychees, peeled
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284138/simple-syrup), plus more as needed
- Prosecco, chilled, preferably
- Place lychees and simple syrup in the jar of a blender; puree until smooth. Add more simple syrup, if desired. Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Divide lychee mixture evenly between two martini glasses; top with prosecco and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.