These baked apples are perfect alongside White House pastry chef Bill Yosses's Orange-Yogurt Cake.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 whole vanilla bean, scraped
- 4 red apples, such as Macoun or McIntosh, cored, but still intact
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide butter, honey, and vanilla bean seeds evenly between 4 jumbo-size muffin pan cups. Place an apple in each prepared muffin pan cup; stuff each apple with 1 1/2 teaspoons raisins.
- Cover apples with parchment paper-lined aluminum foil and transfer to oven; bake until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.