Crunchy Endive Salad
Everyday Food, April 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pounds Belgian endive (8 to 10 heads), trimmed, halved, and sliced 1/2 inch wide crosswise
- In a bowl, whisk together vinegar and mustard. Whisk, gradually adding oil until combined; season with salt and pepper. Add endive to bowl; toss with vinaigrette.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.