Everyday Food, June 2006
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 small scallion, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, and scallion. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Serve with carrot sticks, breadsticks, or your favorite vegetables.
To store, cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.