Chili-Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Everyday Food, January/February 2006
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds (2 to 3 medium) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges; halve long wedges crosswise.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper, toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper, until coated. Arrange wedges, cut sides down.
- Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.