Feta Cheese Bites
These feta cheese bites are a simple and delicious appetizer to serve at any holiday party.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon, (about 1 tablespoon)
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Toast fennel seeds in a small saute pan over medium heat, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. Add lemon zest; mix to combine.
- Spear each cube of feta with a toothpick. Coat two opposite sides of each cheese cube with lemon-fennel seed mixture.
Also try: Fig and Blue-Cheese Bites
, Goat Cheese Bites
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.