Martha Stewart Living, August/September 1993
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup watercress leaves and some stems, loosely packed
- 2 thin slices fresh fennel
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine garlic, watercress, fennel, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the jar of a blender, and blend until smooth. With the motor, running, slowly add oil. Mix until oil is completely incorporated. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Shake well before using.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.