Photo: Beatriz da Costa
Roasted Cauliflower with Ginger and Mint
Martha Stewart Living, November 2005
- 1 head (about 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss cauliflower, garlic, ginger, salt, and oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with pepper. Roast cauliflower until browned and tender, about 30 minutes. Toss with mint and lime juice. Serve immediately, or refrigerate, airtight, up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.