Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Use this vinaigrette recipe when making a tasty Chopped Salad for One.
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2009
Yield Makes about 2/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a container with a lid, shake together vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard. Add oil and blue cheese, and shake again until well combined.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.