- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Set a steamer basket over a pan of simmering water. Add kale, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add steamed kale, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.