Frisee and Radicchio Salad
Martha Stewart Living, January Winter 2004
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 large head frisee (about 14 ounces), trimmed
- 1 small head radicchio (about 10 ounces), halved and sliced crosswise into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Tear the frisee into bite-size pieces, and place in a large bowl with the radicchio; set aside.
- Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisking constantly, pour in oil in a slow, steady stream; whisk until emulsified. Just before serving, drizzle vinaigrette over salad; toss gently.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.