Cucumber and Radish Salad
This cool and crunchy salad complements any spicy dish.
Martha Stewart Living, April/May 1993
- 2 cucumbers, peeled
- 6 radishes, finely julienned
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Red-pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts or cashews
- Quarter cucumbers lengthwise and run a knife under seeds to remove. Slice cucumbers at an angle into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
- Toss with radishes, scallion, red-pepper flakes, vinegar, sugar, and
salt. Chill until ready to serve.
- Arrange on each of four salad plates and garnish each salad with
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.