Chicken and Pineapple Salad
Everyday Food, March 2005
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 12 ounces shredded and poached or store-bought roasted chicken (about 3 cups)
- 1 small head napa cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), halved lengthwise and finely shredded crosswise
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions (about 1/2 cup), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small pineapple <u>prepared</u>, and thinly sliced crosswise
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and lime juice. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cabbage, tomatoes, and scallions.
- Just before serving, toss chicken mixture with pineapple and dressing (do not let stand). Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.