Make a Dog Cake
This dog cake (for humans) features a collar made from green sour gummies and candy-coated chocolate.
Martha Stewart Kids, Spring
- Blondie Recipe (http://www.marthastewart.com/256016/blondie-recipe)
- Brownie Recipe (http://www.marthastewart.com/256017/brownie-recipe)
- Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- Chocolate Frosting (http://www.marthastewart.com/285757/chocolate-frosting)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Trim blondie to 6-inch square; repeat with brownie. Cut out small bones from scraps with dog-bone-shape cutter.
- Coat a large dog-shape cutter with cooking spray. Cut out a dog from center of each 6-inch square. Carefully place brownie dog into cutout in blondie, and blondie dog into cutout in brownie. Spread brownie with frosting. Top with blondie. Refrigerate until set, 20 minutes. Serve with ice cream and dog bones.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.