Honey-Roasted Eggplant with Chiles
Martha Stewart Living, January 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 or 5 baby eggplants, halved, or 2 regular eggplants, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 5 fresh green Thai chiles, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss eggplants with chiles, honey, and oil to coat.
- Roast eggplants (skin sides up) and chiles on a rimmed baking sheet until eggplant is golden, about 20 minutes (if using cubes of eggplant, stir once every 5 to 7 minutes). Flip, and roast until eggplant softens, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.