Potato and Zucchini Hash
Everyday Food, May 2010
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 medium russet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds total), peeled, quartered lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 eggs, sunny side up
- Rinse potatoes well under cold running water, then drain and thoroughly pat dry. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are almost cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Add zucchini, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until zucchini is soft and potatoes are cooked through, 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; divide among four plates. To serve, top with eggs.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.