Arugula Cucumber Salad
To seed a cucumber easily, first halve it lengthwise. Holding one half, gently scrape the seeds out with the tip of a small spoon.
Everyday Food, May 2007
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 bunches (12 ounces total) arugula, thick stems removed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, and coriander; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and cucumber; toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.