- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 3 heads endive, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Season pork with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork to a plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mustard, mayonnaise, lemon zest, and caraway seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Add endive and parsley and toss to combine. Serve pork with salad and mustard sauce.
To crush caraway seeds, chop them with a knife or place in a plastic bag and pound them with a meat mallet. For more flavor, toast the seeds briefly in a dry skillet. Halve the endive heads lengthwise with a sharp paring knife, then cut out the core from each half.