Sliced Tomatoes and Red Onion
In late summer, a fine side is a salad with tomatoes from the garden and a few slices of onion.
Martha Stewart Living, July 2009
- 1 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes (any combination), sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Arrange tomatoes and onion on a platter. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.