- 1 cup grated yellow cheddar (4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, toss cheddar with flour, paprika, teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets (6 per sheet); flatten into 3-inch rounds.
- Bake until golden and bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes. With a thin metal spatula, transfer crisps to a serving plate to cool.
To store, keep in an airtight container between layers of parchment, up to 3 days.