- 1 bagel, halved horizontally
- 2 tablespoons soy cream cheese
- 10 very thin slices skin-on cucumber
- 8 very thin slices skin-on apple
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat a panini machine. Spray machine with cooking spray. Place bagel halves into panini machine. Close machine and cook until bagel is toasted and flattened, about 3 minutes. Remove from machine.
- Spread one half of bagel with soy cream cheese. Top with cucumber and apple. Cover with second half. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.