Yuzu Dipping Sauce
This dipping sauce, courtesy of chef Takashi Yagihashi (Takashi's Noodles), is served with his Grilled Salmon and Chilled Somen.
The Martha Stewart Show, May 2009
- 1 1/4 cups Cold Somen Broth (http://www.marthastewart.com/257212/cold-somen-broth)
- 4 teaspoons yuzu juice or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced yuzu peel or lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon yuzu pepper or capers
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well to combine. Divide evenly between 4 cups for serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.