Grilled Asparagus with Prosciutto
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 5 to 6 thin slices prosciutto or ham
- Heat grill to high. In shallow dish, toss asparagus with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill asparagus, turning occasionally, until tender when pierced with tip of a paring knife, 8 to 12 minutes. Meanwhile, place prosciutto slices on grill; cook, turning often, until crispy and slightly charred, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place asparagus on serving platter; crumble grilled prosciutto over the top.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.