A Bloody Good Drink
Cloaked in black like Count Dracula, this Bloody Mary will inspire fear -- and smiles -- among all who imbibe. Simply open a square cocktail napkin, and refold it diagonally. Then wrap it around a glass, tie the ends, and shape the top point to resemble the collar of a cape.
Martha Stewart Living, October 2009
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- Stir together 2 cups tomato juice, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco.
- Fill four 8-ounce glasses halfway with ice cubes; add 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka to each if desired. Divide tomato juice mixture evenly among glasses.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.