This nonalcoholic mojito is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you'd like a refreshing drink.
To make the garnish, cut a shamrock from a slice of cucumber skin using a shamrock cookie cutter.
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2010
- 1/4 lime
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 (1 1/2-inch-long) piece English cucumber, sliced crosswise into 6 pieces
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3/4 cup fresh honeydew melon juice (from half of a melon)
- Club soda
- Cucumber skin "shamrock," for garnish
- Place lime, mint, cucumber slices, and sugar in a tumbler or highball glass and muddle. Add ice to glass; pour honeydew melon juice over ice. Top with club soda. Stir and serve immediately garnished with cucumber skin "shamrock."
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.