Balsamic-Glazed Pork Chops
Everyday Food, March 2009
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes plus chilling
- Serves 4
- 4 bone-in pork rib chops (10 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Balsamic-Rosemary Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/284427/balsamic-rosemary-vinaigrette)
- Place pork in a shallow dish, and season with salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour (or up to 1 day).
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Remove pork from marinade (letting excess drip off); place on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Broil, without turning, until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes (if chops are browning too quickly, turn them). Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.