- 2 medium-size ripe peaches
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- Sugar, as needed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Peel, pit, and slice peaches. In a blender, combine
peaches and strawberries, milk, milk powder, and 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar (depending on sweetness of fruit).
- Add ice cubes. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into two tall glasses, and serve immediately.
Nonfat dry milk powder gives this breakfast smoothie more protein without adding any extra fat.