Chicken, Green Bean, and Cucumber Salad
Everyday Food, January 2010
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon each finely chopped fresh parsley and basil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces green beans
- 1 Basic Poached Chicken (http://www.marthastewart.com/283373/basic-poached-chicken), breast half, cooled and torn
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted almonds
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, parsley, basil, and capers. Boil green beans, trimmed, in salted water until crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water; drain and add to
bowl along with poached chicken, cucumber, and chopped toasted almonds. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.