Roasted Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce
Everyday Food, October 2009
- 2 cups Bechamel Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/257813/bechamel-sauce)
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere or fontina cheese or crumbled fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Let bechamel cool 10 minutes, then whisk in cheese, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne. Cover cheese sauce and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower, with extra-virgin olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Roast until tender but not mushy, 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve cauliflower topped with cheese sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.