Steamed Asparagus with Warm Goat Cheese
Everyday Food, April 2009
- 5 ounce fresh goat cheese log
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Steamed Asparagus (http://www.marthastewart.com/284386/steamed-asparagus)
- Lemon wedges
- Slice a 5-ounce fresh goat cheese
log into 4 disks; dredge in flour,
then in 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs).
Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, heat
2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high.
Add cheese disks; cook until
browned, about 1 minute per side.
Season Steamed Asparagus with
salt, and serve with cheese disks and
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.