Potatoes with Parsley
Everyday Food, December 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 8
- 4 pounds small new potatoes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- With a vegetable peeler, peel a stripe around each potato. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with 1 inch salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer until potatoes can be easily pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Drain well; return to pot. Toss with butter and parsley; season generously with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.