Are you looking for a dazzling treat that's a snap to make? This familiar favorite is perfect: Just melt, stir and swirl. The salted peanuts provide a simple counterbalance to the sweetness of eddied white and dark chocolates. Get the packaging how-to for the Winter Bark.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2008
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces salted cocktail peanuts (1 1/2 cups)
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts. Remove from heat.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Spread on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, spreading peanuts in a single layer. Drop spoonfuls of white chocolate on top, and swirl chocolates with a skewer. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Break bark into large pieces. Bark will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.