Escarole Salad with Buttermilk-Herb Dressing
This tasty salad for one makes a perfect lunch or light dinner.
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2009
- 1/4 head escarole, trimmed and torn
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1/4 red apple, such as Fuji, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Buttermilk-Herb Dressing (http://www.marthastewart.com/254772/buttermilk-herb-dressing)
- Place escarole, parsley, apple, cheese, walnuts in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add dressing and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.