Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts
Everyday Food, January/February 2004
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic cloves; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add plum tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts; cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.