Tangy Cabbage Slaw
Try this slaw in a Turkey Reuben.
Martha Stewart Living, November 2008
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, finely shredded (3 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- Whisk vinegar, oil, celery seeds, mustard, and salt in a medium bowl. Add cabbage and carrot, and stir to combine.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before using.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.