Arugula and Radish Salad
Everyday Food, July/August 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 to 5 bunches arugula (1 1/4 pounds total; thick stems removed), washed well and dried
- 1 bunch radishes (8 ounces), sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Whisk in oil. (To store, refrigerate, up to 1 day.) Add arugula and radishes to bowl, and toss to coat. Serve salad immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.